Peaceful drift fishing on the Rivers
Your Dream Vacation is Here
Fishing begins when the run starts.
- King Salmon (Chinook) — First Run: Mid May to July; Second Run: Mid July to July 31 (last day of season)
- Red Salmon (Sockeye) — First Run: Late May to Early June; Second Run: Mid July to Early August.
- Silver Salmon (Coho) — Early August to end of October.
- Pink Salmon (Humpbacks) — Late July to Late August (Even Years Only)
- Steelhead — April thru October
Enjoy Some Fishing-Time
We have fishing gear for you to use while fishing on the Kasilof River bank below our lodge. There is nice stairway to get down to a path that leads to the river bank
Paul and Dave caught some nice Silver "Coho" Salmon below the lodge on the Kasilof River
The Perfect Surrounding
Here at Gallery Lodge, we have access to the Kasilof River to fish for King Salmon “Chinook”, Red Salmon “Sockeye”, Silver Salmon “Coho”, Dolly Varden and Steel Head.
Drift fishing - Kasilof River
The drift fishing boat with our guests coming to the shore bringing in their fish catch up to Gallery Lodge. We all like the BBQ after a catch!!! Well, sometimes we do catch fish. Remember it’s fishing, not catching. Just the joy of being here and enjoying the scenery and the wildlife. It can’t get better than this…
Halibut - Cook Inlet
There are many charters to book for a halibut trip. More pictures to come.